This morning I woke up early did some chores then we left to the orthodontist :D. Then after a lot of hardware viola... here I am!!!!!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
My braces
This morning I woke up early did some chores then we left to the orthodontist :D. Then after a lot of hardware viola... here I am!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow,they even come in colors now,I don't think I ever had that option!
can you even believe how OLD my son is...tears :(. I guess that means I am getting old too!---Yikes
Wow-they look good Channing!
They look better in perosn! :)
But I do have to agree...they make him look older. Can't be possible to be old enough to have a young man in our midst!! :)
Channing, you've got the best parents to think of celebrating in that way!!!! I totally missed eating all those things when I had braces. Love the colors of your rubber bands. I had fun with that too. Tried Pink, green, purple, blue, but never black! Don't worry, you'll have them off in no time. They don't hurt as bad as the spacers, do they?
Post a Comment