Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Fling

Here is our very own Easter Violet. Isn't she darling? She really is a beam of sunshine...a joy to her siblings, mama, and daddy. :)
Her special taffeta "gown" for Easter. So fun dressing a little girl again! I really hope she doesn't grow up too fast. Maribella is almost 7 and it has literally flown by! Needless to say, she hardly ever wants me to put together an outfit for her....sigh.

Such a cheery bunch waiting to head out to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ on Easter morning. The kids all received some goodies to remember the True gift of our eternal life in Jesus as our risen savior! Chan and Peyton didn't get baskets but they got some "cool" stuff too; movie tickets, books, a detailed coloring book that Peyton loves on castles. I love all the different ages, activities, and interests in our brood. So fun-so busy- so much my joy!


Avery is a real doter on VioletAnn. He is gentle and really putting on a servants heart towards his siblings this 9th year of his life. I am really seeing him mature in new ways; I am truly proud of him.




AND who could forget this little guy? Killian is quite a flirt I am told... but then, most of his brothers are as well--oh my! I absolutely love Killian's fabulous grin; it truly is worth a million bucks!



3 comments:

Parent of Bubb, Jake & G-Man said...

These Pictures are Fabulous!!! Love you guys!

Cheryl said...

Hi I hit the next blog button and came across your blog what a beautiful family you have!!!
Blessings!

Anna said...

I love the pictures, they look great, the sepia tone is beautiful on VioletAnn.