Monday, January 14, 2008

MOMMMY!!!!

Yes,  I know that I will have a very upset boy in another 10 years from now.  But let me tell you...potty training is so tedious and hilarious all at once!  I heard a loud and drawn out "MOMMMMY" coming to the bathroom and this is what I saw.  Low and behold, there was a puddle on the floor.....no, let me rephrase that, a lake, on the floor in FRONT of the potty chair.  He has yet to actually go IN the potty chair.  Someday, I keep telling myself. someday....  It is hilarious at the absolute stubbornness that lies beneath the adorable, otherwise quite compliant 2 1/2 year old.  Avery was exactly the same way when it came to potty training.  But hey, I refuse to buy diapers for a 3 year old, so Finley still has 5 1/2 months to go before I cut him off!  

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Love it!! Luke(who just turned six, by the way) has done two "lakes" in the bathroom in the past six months. This wouldn't be so bad, but he did it both times at the neighbor's house. Good thing my friend Cindy is good natured and has a six year old boy of her own. Why, oh why do they wait until the last absolute second to run in there and do their business?
Love your blog!
Rhonda