
We are sooo tardy at posting baseball season at the Martin household; but here are some shots of the 2008 season. Needless to say, it has NOT been a lovely warm spring to usher in ball season. But we have had to make due with hats, blankies, and bundling of all types! This picture above captures the little sis at Peyton's ball game in her
oh so lovely princess attire.

Papa Allan is the boys' biggest fan and makes it to all 3 of the big guys games as long as he doesn't work. And for those of you wondering.... we have 3 boys playing baseball with 2 games each boy per week equalling (drum roll please...)
SIX games per week! Phew! It is crazy and fun and certainly never boring.

Here is Peyton playing short stop for the Reds. He is typical Peyt; not taking the sport too serious. I think that he is one of those guys who just never stresses out! It has its good and bad points for sure. There are certainly those times when his cavalier attitude drives me crazy!

A shot of Avery's team here. It was a very frigid and drizzly first game.... freezing!

Killian was bundled to the hilt! "I thought this was baseball season, not football season?" He is sporting his wool blankie knitted by his Aunt Lisa. Isn't it gorgeous?
2 comments:
Killian is getting so BIG! I haven't seen him in forever. That is a great shot of your Dad!
Sorry to hear the news on the house. I know God has a plan in all this...
p.s. I love looking at your blog!
Post a Comment