
Finley is the MAN! He decided to get potty-trained in March and we are sooo pleased about that around here. Here he is checking out his new digs, Car undies from the movie. This little boy was definitely ready to be done with diapers; he hasn't even had an accident. This has been quite a winter for the little man; mostly filled with feeling crummy. So at least there was something positive to report on him over the past 4 months-- other than him being absolutely adorable!

He knows how to get comfy; and here he is doing just that. I captured this candid shot of him watching his all time favorite movie, "Ice Age". I just love this reclining pose. Is he flexible or what!

Maribella and Finley were building a fort in the backyard. Notice Mari's bandana tied on her forehead? This lady knows how to hang with the boys; getting down and getting dirty! They are terrific buddies.... What a blessing to us.

Guess Who? This is Spiderman with an identity crisis or is it a Stormtrooper with an identity crisis; I'm just not sure? The kids love to dress up and wrestle and play imaginative games; so very entertaining. The thing fabulous about a large family is that there is never lacking in things to do or games to play.

Spidey is about to take a swing on a web.... Geromino!!!
4 comments:
OK, I never said I was a computer wizard...
What a character! Tell him Auntie Tarra says he can come be silly at my house anytime!! :)
These pictures make me miss you guys so much! :(
That last picture is great!
Post a Comment