
Channing had so much fun for his 12th birthday. He planned it completely on his own, down to personally calling everyone with an invitation and full details, to organizing the "events", to choosing exactly what cake I was to bake and what food the tweeners were to eat. The kids started off with a basketball game and lots of snacks to munch on and from there headed over to Bremerton Lanes. John was the brave soul to take 9 kids completely on his own! I don't know how he did it, but it was truly a success!

We captured some moves from Magic and thought that we could at least imagine that he made the shot--ha-ha!



Hi, it's slick(channman) just ignore the top post and listen to slick Seattle Mariner, I THE SLICK got a Seattle Mariner's uniform and a sherlock holmes book it was a pretty slick birthday!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Slick!! :) Your post made me smile!
Chan you are the man ~ hard to believe that you are 12 ~ my how time flies!! I love you bunches.
Love, Grandma Martin
Happy b-day channman your awesome and a great brother.
from
peyton
Happy Birthday Slick...12 yrs young...get a job!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLICK! We can not wait to see how old you look! Wes is going to have to take you on, one on one, in basketball! Let's see who wins. Love you guys!
No way is he 12 already!
Post a Comment