Saturday, April 12, 2008

6 Months Old!

Look who's 6 months old!  --Well, he was a month ago when I took these photos.  Killian has been practicing his sitting up and is definitely getting more accomplished at his many talents.  I just cannot believe how quickly the time has flown; Killian is such a doll and a true joy to our family.  
It was so fun to capture his very first solid food moments on camera.  He ate like a champ and has only been enjoying it more and more with each passing day.  I thought that these photos were fabulous, displaying his uncertainty at this new texture and taste on the palette.  




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of being at the ballgame and everyone else was getting candy from Aunt Janie ~ my how this child was smacking his lips. I still have to dig out some pics because this child is definitely related to me.
Grandma Martin