
I love this photo of Maribella; simply enjoying her lunch, but really just enjoying her family.... This has been such a sweet year of her wrapping up her 4's. John and I just can
not believe that she turned 5; it just sounds so old! I think it is a combination of two things; her being our only girl and
not wanting her to rush growing up (can't we just slow it down a bit?) and also her now being school age. Something about my children becoming school age just speeds up life. I think I must be getting old or something; I never felt this way when I was in my 20's.....

Killian was such a trooper at the ball field this spring. Here he is enjoying a pear watching Channing's game. He is such a doll-- that boy is always smiling, hanging out just taking it easy... He is
finally just making the strides towards crawling. Even in the past two days I am seeing him actually get a little aggressive (not his normal tendency at all) towards moving in the direction of something that he wants- probably food, you think? Finley's pet name for Killian is "Chubba-Bubba" . "Mom, Killy is so cuuute, he's a chubba bubba".

Here he is with those gorgeous blues having his first outing to the Oak Table for our Mother's Day tradition. We had such a lovely day; my family spoiled me marvelously.....

"Mom, take my picture". Avery is such a ham- and such a cutie... He really is such a love bug too. This has been a great year for him all the way around. With school he really loves to learn, and has progressed right along just absorbing health and science like crazy- oh yes, and math! He loves math. He is reading some challenging books and was right there with his big brothers taking notes on Islam from a lecture by our acclaimed scholar Bridget. I was so proud of my 1st grader!

Daddy made my Mother's Day extra special; loving on me with time in Sequim at our favorite breakfast restaurant and my favorite boutique in Sequim where he let me choose a couple of things-- so fun! As I type John is awaiting the final inspection on the beautiful home that he built for our friends in Scandia. The house is fabulous; and everyone that I talk to who have walked through it are just raving! I am so proud of John; this just adds to the list....
1 comment:
Well, that really doesn't surprise me that Killian is just now learning to crawl. Those roly-poly types seem to take a bit longer! I used to call Abby Chubba-wubba.
Post a Comment