Monday, July 28, 2008

my family at large

I love, love this photo!  I can't remember when the last time we have all been together.  Actually, this is the first time since Killian was born for certain.  We had a great day at the zoo and then at the beach.  I felt like we were really able to relax and enjoy one another; the kids always have a fabulous time with their aunts and uncles.  In fact, an impromptu game of "hurl the hacky sack" came about after lunch.  It was quite hilarious watching us all beam each other with bullet like hacky sacks.  Unfortunately there were a few below the belt penalties flying about!  I am sure that the onlookers thought that we were crazy running around like fools pelting one another.  These times make me so grateful for family and making memories; I know that I am a sentimentalist-- but hey, someone has to be I guess or who would support the Hallmark industry?

No comments: