
So... I am
only what 6 weeks late in posting Maribella's 5th birthday; but how does it go? "Better late than never"..... Here she is posing on her birthday; and if you look ever so closely you will notice that we celebrated at the ball field... yes, her brothers
all had games this day. But she is such a trooper! No complaints at all...

In part the reason that Maribella was content with being at the ball field was due to the presence of "Aunt Jamie" (aka aunt Janie--her
real name). Uncle Launie and Aunt Janie live in Portland and Maribella absolutely adores them! Actually
all the kids do; they are so much fun. Aunt Janie and Maribella have their birthdays only one day apart and celebrating together was the way to go!

Sunday we had over all of Maribella's near and dears to our house for a wonderful party. Their families attended as well, and we enjoyed some delicious Thai food and the girls had such fun playing with Mari's new doll house, crafting paper dolls, and in general squealing with delight! It was a true success ....

Look at these faces! They were as angelic as they look above... from left to right from the top row is Rebekah, Ainsley, Maribella, Shannon, Nicole, Emma, and of course the cheese ball in tow... Finley. Yes; sadly enough Finley is donning beads and packing around with the girls... I wont worry yet. Actually, he is standing next to his one true love, Emma Lu, so I suppose
she is the reason for his party participation.

And let's not forget baby GG... apparently the "Food" magazine was all too convincing. Yum, yum....
1 comment:
Goodness! Mara is so adorable! I sure do miss you guys. I just happened to be looking and found these cute pictures that I haven't seem before. Love you guys!
Post a Comment