This is one of the things we did in Boise Idaho with our friends who started a church plant. (the Gilbert's) We cleaned up A place called Table Rock we had A good time there. After we cleaned up all the trash we started to paint all over a long concrete bench. Which had tons! I mean it, tons! of graffiti on it and had an amazing view of Boise. It was pretty hot the nice thing was since we were so high up that there was A nice breeze. Then after we cleaned up all the trash, vacuumed all the glass, painted the bench and the cross that someone had put up there. Now my (Peyton) favorite part, Boston style PIZZA!!!!!!!! My favorite kind was pepperoni. now I'll explain the pictures. The first one is Avery smiling at Mom with the camera. the next picture is (left to right) Finley, Zeke, Dad . The next picture is Killian trying to rip Mom's nose off, just kidding. I think that's how he says I love you, cause he does it to everyone that holds him. Now for the last pic in this one there is (left to right) Mason and Avery. TATA for now.
P.S. if your wondering this is Peyton not TiggerFriday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The view is amazing!
Where've you been? What have you been doing for the last 2 months???????
Post a Comment