
Since Vi just turned 6 months a week ago I thought that we should post some special photos of our Darling. Here she is posed with her Sophie giraffe; a
very posh little
squeaky toy from my friend
Bekka.
Bekka knows how to give a toy to a very chic little shopper
LOL! We love Sophie, and so does Violet, especially her right hind leg....:)

I
had to add this photo, hence the etc. to our post title. One day while
Channing and Peyton were
receiving their basic Christianity lesson from Aunt Bridget the two youngsters pictured above were being a bit naughty! To entertain and entice the 2 year
olds I remembered that we had a large box; well, needless to say, it was a hit! They were darling; until of course Gillian decided cruel and unusual ways to torture Killian...:)

Sisters....how dear and precious their relationship is to me. Watching them bond and love one another and hold
each other in their hearts is already evident.
Maribella was a bit guarded with Vi-Pi at first, but as the months go by all I see grow is a beautiful and deep unconditional love. I pray over those two; praying that their relationship will continue to grow and be a beautiful witness of Christ's love and oh so sweet sisterhood.
VioletAnn is really the happiest, most affectionate, and most social baby. She
loves people; in fact I have recently had girlfriends whom I was visiting, completely and fully
engrossed in
VioletAnn-- forget me, I was just a sidekick! She will do anything lovely and charming to gain peoples words, touches, and affections...she is the best thing that has happened in our lives and in our family.
I remember years ago reading an excerpt from a book by a woman with a large family stating how much joy exists in a home that has the sweetness and innocence of a baby....it is true. I really and truly see this at work in our family. This has been the most difficult of years in all ways, but having Violet in our family is as sweet and lovely as the warmth of the sun's rays. Having the contrast of a soon to-be 14 year old and the
coos of a 6 month old are both delight and an exhaustion! If you want to know more about my thoughts on being a mom of 7 follow my blog at
aboutme-tanna.blogspot.com . I am in the process of organizing my thoughts to blog about this...

Here is little lizard girl; yes, she nearly
always has her tongue out tasting life all around her :) Such a cute chubby girl....
1 comment:
absolutely beautiful pictures!
Poor Killian!!
Post a Comment