
Look at these beautiful blues! Is it just me or is this 5 month old absolutely precious? He is as darling as his looks....a sweetie pie who loves to visit, play with his sibblings, and cuddle mommy. Killian brings me such joy....I don't know what it is, but the more kids that we have had the more I truly treasure them individually.

I know this is hilarious; but the chub monkey is actually getting a bath in our tiny pedestal sink. Since he can't sit up in the tub (and it is a killer on my back!) it makes sense to just plop him in the sink for a quick scrub. By the way: Killian is weighing in at 18lbs. --Can you believe that!

Look at these doting sibblings--Avery and Maribella are forever loving on Killian and saying, "take my picture, Mom!" So here we are-- "say cheese!"

Another look of wonder by Big Blue as if to say, "yeah, my mom is a bit crazy. Can you believe that she has me taking a bubble bath in the sink--how embarrassing!"

Ok Bridgett, SEE Killian is sitting up too (with assistance from the boppy AND for about 3 seconds) -- but who's competing right? He-he... Killian's first photo shoot sitting up...way to go Killy!
3 comments:
whoo-hoo killian! way to sit up (and he's so handsome...)
Oh Tanna, he is just adorable!! And that picture with Avery and Maribella is just so precious! What a great family you have. I think Killian weighs more than Israel, and Israel is no small guy! Amazing.
I have thought several times that it would be easier to give Israel a bath in the sink (he showers with me--slippery as a fish!) but then I laugh at myself and forget about such an idea. :) I love the pictures of Killian in his tiny bath!
Oh my goodness Tanna, Killian is one handsome boy! Those big blue eyes & 18 lbs. of love -- too cute!
Post a Comment