
Now, I don't mean to be redundant (but I guess I probably am) BUT I really wanted to post some of these oh so cute photos; some of which are from my uncle's funeral and others from Valentine's Day and so on... This one of Maribella and her precious cousin Rebekah is a favorite of mine. I had to show it off since Maribella and Rebekah love each other dearly! How awesome to have cousins, and ones that you love so abundantly.... all the better!

Here is a happy bunch of kiddos enjoying their Valentine's Party that I threw for a few friends. I have known and loved all these kids since birth... (yes, obviously my own on the two ends!)

Here is Aunt Candy holding a not so happy Killian. If I recall, I think that he was still sick at this time. She is the Auntie who is a sucker for my cute boys... she is awesome! We have been pregnant together 3 times and watched our kids just love each other as best friends and cousins; a real blessing.

This photo is just because my boys are so darn handsome... but where is Peyton? He always seems to be missing... I will get some photos of him posted soon.

Even though this is from Christmas I wanted to put in a photo of my parents. The kids love it when my folks drop in and ask my dad to tell them stories. My parents are a tremendous couple who I am so thankful for; great examples of two people who really love each other, their kids, and their 6 grandkids. Oh yes, and my dad calls my mom "Karibella" because he thinks that Maribella and my mom are so much alike. (Her real name is Karen....) There really are some very similar personality traits! It's quite funny....
No comments:
Post a Comment