
Here's Avery chilling with his homies at our first park outing. Needless to say, it was "none too warm." So we were truly "chilling".... It was a crisp 48 degrees, but March had arrived and I guess that glimmer of sun and blue sky got me heading out doors a bit prematurely!

Killian was bundled up with Mommy after a brief disgruntled moment in the stroller. It was just too cold for the little guy to enjoy himself.

Here he is letting me know his disapproval of the situation. We lasted about 45 minutes at the park before the wind significantly picked up and some very daunting black clouds began to approach. We ended up packing up just in the nick of time to conclude our picnic indoors at a friend's house.

Finley was enjoying himself in the swing requesting, "can I have underdog" from Aunt Candy who was there to give him every request. She is a sucker for cutie pies. I am looking forward to our future (warmer) outings; these are always a canvas for some fun and special memories with friends and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment