
The hikers posing adorably on a bridge at
Bloedel Reserve. This is normally a private oasis; but on Columbus Day they opened the doors to the general public and we were able to tromp about on the many acres of beautiful trails and designed gardens. The kids really enjoyed themselves; and we were able to enjoy the beauty of the Northwest on this chilly day. We enjoyed the swans, ducks, and numerous
plant life.
Channing was our photographer so that is why you don't see him above.

My dear
Friend Tarra and I always jumping at the chance for a photo together. It is kind of a joke actually; all of the photos that we have together are pretty terrible! I am either pregnant and fat, or one of us has a terrible hairstyle! So actually we are quite vain-- always looking for a good photo to have and share. Girls... what can I say? I am so thankful for my sweet friend; we have been friends for almost 8 years and have been through a lot together; growing in Christ along the way. She is my
home school friend valiant in the trenches!

Notice the navigator in the head there. Peyton is always wanting to be in charge of something.. In fact his soccer coaches voted him "the next coach" award. He loves to tell us all where to go--err, or something like that....

Killian enjoying his sweet ride; ready to be shot out of a cannon-- says John, whenever he wears that hat. I love it--very Swedish.

At last, back to the parking lot to head home. We were actually hiking for nearly 2 hours; I couldn't believe it. And the rain held off; we were so fortunate for it was extremely blustery and cloudy. Dear friends of Maribella's shown here; Nicole and Shannon with Finley in line too. We are so blessed to have friends to share in our adventures--what fun!
2 comments:
Great pictures (especially the one of you and Tarra!!), looks like a lot of fun.
Finally a decent picture!! Can I get a copy? :)
Post a Comment