
Here's the Tiger of the family (
KILLIAN), in the car while were going to
HARRISON Medical Center to see our Grandpa, he works there. 
And here's the
FAM at Harrison with our Grandpa. our Grandpa gave us tons I mean literally TONS of candy
And here's from left to right
Maribella, ME, Avery, and the FINSTER. And I don't know why I have such a ridiculous smile.

Here's
Maribella in her pretty Halloween dress, with Fin-Mister in the background picking his nose with his tongue. He got it from me I have such a long tongue.
Here's
MoM pampering Maribella. Oh and by the way I took that pic just to let you know. this is PEYTON signing OFF.
5 comments:
No need to sign off Peyton, we all knew it was you by your signature colored posts! You all look so cool in your costumes!
I was so confused until I realized it was Peyton narrating. Great costumes guys!
Neat post Peyton! Love the picture you took! You should take more!
You're turning out to be quite the blogger young man. Keep up the good work! We like all the great pictures.
Post a Comment