Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Buns and beyond...

Yes, I am sure that this makes you shudder at the sheer possibility of Killian landing squarely on his head; therefore I quickly took the picture as "proof" that Yes indeed Maribella can hold Killian upside down. So now we have the photo to prove it and now hopefully the novelty has worn off some! As you can see Killian loves it!
Apparently Channing thought that allowing poor Killian to freeze his buns off was in order for the day after bath time. It really says a lot about me; I often get distracted from one task to another and then... well, there is a naked baby and I forgot what in the heck I was supposed to be doing! Silly me...
Killian trying on his Halloween costume... so much fun! He loved it... and the kids were so excited for him to dress up. We went to the carnival at church last Saturday and wore the costumes and had a great time. We will post those photos soon!


Brotherly love abounding....

"The bun video"

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sounds like Channing needs to learn how to get a Killian dressed! (That you can be distracted all you want :)