Thursday, October 23, 2008

Football

Here's MOM and DAD oh and KILLIAN cheering AVERY on at his game. Oh did you know that CHANNING and AVERY play football and I (PEYTON) play futbol (for all you Americans out there-that's soccer) and it's almost done.
Here's the kids(left to right FINLEY,MARIBELLA,EMMA, and you can barely see AINSLEY) loving thier food.

Here's the FINSTER making a funny face when I asked him for a smile, while enjoying his Laffy Taffy.


here's 1 of 1 action photos that we actually have of Avery in it. We have crazy Saturday's taking people to games, we mostly have help taking kids places usaully my Grandpa takes someone to there game.



here's a pic of Avery that I took before he went in the game. this is Peyton signing off.




3 comments:

Jenne said...

Peyton, I just have to say, I love the color coded names! And are you happy football and futbol are almost done? Or bummed?

Finster is a hilarious name!

Did you take all the pictures. Great job!!

Anna said...

Way to talk Spanish - chad would be so proud! And I have to say that peyton's posts are always more colorful...

tanna said...

hey now! Don't diss on my fabulous additions...