Ok, so I know that you probably think that we left the planet but no....really, this life has taken the form of quite the juggling act! A great circus; but crazy nonetheless. This Autumn has had the adjustment of our new little one,
VioletAnn Darling, another school year with 4 school age children (yikes!), a play underway starring Peyton, and a football season at CK junior high for
Channing. Lots of great fun and lots of very full days!

We had the opportunity to go on a field trip to Sunrise Hill Farm in Kingston praying for no rain; and lo and behold--no rain! We had a great outing with several other families, sharing a lunch potluck, enjoying some farm animals, and gathering pumpkins. The kids loved it.

Isn't Avery getting big? He will be 9 on Dec. 21st. I can't believe it! He is a ham, and a total social butterfly; often to the disadvantage of not staying on focus with his chores and studies--the joys of parenthood!

I am not sure who has the better smile here; the llama or Finley. He is a charmer and oh so witty! Aunt Lisa calls him the "ham bone". Because he truly is a ham...what a doll and a joy. I can always count on him to say, "good morning mom" or "you look beautiful mom." Heck,
every mom needs one of these types in the family!

We have had the blessed opportunity of sharing in some special celebrations this month with Papa Will and Grandma
Nenie's 60
th birthdays; also Uncle Erik had his 30
th too! Here Killian is enjoying some yummy birthday cake..... We have scored in the delicious treats about every two weeks here. :) Thanks to Aunt Lisa!
I can't say how thankful I am for all of our children. I wouldn't have chosen anything different about our journey....Is it easy, always fields of daisies? HECK no, but with God it is joyful and provides our lives with much variety and entertainment. :)
1 comment:
I LOVE your Christmas pictures! Miss you all tons, TONS.
Post a Comment