Friday, December 4, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

So here is the "Martin Family Tree" for Christmas 2009. We were looking for a narrow tree to fit in our smallish living room. We found a beauty; we love Hubert's tree farm. They have beautiful trees! The kids had a great time running around playing hide and go seek amidst the trees. It was chilly but oh so sunny as you can see above.
Here is VioletAnn's inaugural tree hunting expedition. I kept her bundled in the sling and she was good to go!

The handsome young man on the left was handed off the saw as the "man" to cut down our tree. It looks like dad has retired from his duties with a battalion of sons in his footsteps. Killian was an adorable little logger sporting his boots from cousin Ian and donning his bear hat that Finley always loved. Can you believe how they grow! I can't believe that Chan will be 14 this Spring.


Maribella is growing into such a big girl. I am so thankful to have her as my little helper and mama around the house. She is a joy; and VioletAnn is so blessed to have her steps to follow in.




Killian was a part of the "Cougars" cheer squad for Central Kitsap. Channing played football at the Junior High and we have friends that coach at the High School. Channing is hoping to be able to play for that team. We are longing to move to some property within that district hoping that it will be sooner than later! We can't wait to have our farm...longing for that day.



2 comments:

Anna said...

Lovely tree, glad to see you back on the blog!

tanna said...

I know....I gave in to the guilt :)