
The kids love the rainbow lights; and you know I do too now! I used to be so uptight about the tree; not anymore. I just delight in the joy that the kids have this entire advent as we decorate, bake, plan gifts, and talk about the great gift that God gave us by ushering in Jesus into our lives! We are so blessed to be so completely loved...

The kids did all of the hanging of the ornaments this year. I was so proud of them! It really looks beautiful...Here is
Maribella and Avery putting on some of the last touches on the tree.

It was so bright out on Saturday that the kids are all wincing at the sunlight! Great big smiles though...


Here is Mr.
Lumberjack himself. He was quite smitten with being the man to cut down the tree this year. I tell ya' he is becoming a young man right before our eyes!
1 comment:
Just had a browse.. Thanks for sharing. Baby is very cute..
You surely are blessed.
Post a Comment