Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmastime

Finley got a fancy Cars bike from his papa Allan. He was disappointed at first; "that's not what I wanted". Nice.....not exactly what we were longing to hear come from his lips, but papa was very gracious (of course) :) Needless to say, he has been enjoying the bike tremendously, riding it around in the downstairs. So fun!
Killian loves anything with wheels; and that is exactly what he got: cars, trucks, etc! He has been in heaven. He is positioned body on the floor most of the day lining up cars. It is terrific to watch him play; he plays so well independently.


I couldn't resist adding this Elfish photo to the collection. He is just too cute and too comical! Sporting his new red hat above....it suits him so!


Christmas morning before the gifts were opened and the stockings were plump with "the goods" I snapped this terrific photo of the Lucky 7. What a special day and season for our family. Like I have been telling people when they ask about our Christmas, "it is one big blur from Thanksgiving to Christmas, one big happy blur..." I think that about sums it up :)



You have to know that about 80% of the time VioletAnn is donning her tongue mouth half open. She is our little puppy; and what a joy she brings us! She is all sanguine; "where's the next party?" "where are all my admirers?" "oh yes, do talk to me" she seems to love being the center of it all...and we love doting on her and kissing those amazing cheeks!



2 comments:

Carrie said...

Looks like Christmas was alot of fun at your house. I can't believe how big Violetann is but then again I can't believe how big Killian is either. Can't wait to see you guys soon. Makenzie also has her tongue hanging out of her mouth half the time....too funny!

January said...

your family is so warm.

I smile when I saw your picture.