Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dancing Brush

The kids worked hard on a Christmas platter for one set of their grandparents as a gift. They did such a great job coming up with a theme and each child (except Killian and VioletAnn) getting a stroke of art on the platter. It turned out so terrific. Above is Avery with a stroke of brilliance and artistry!


I thought that this photo would say it all for me....face permanently stuck to a coffe cup!



What a perfect picture of Killian; it truly captures who he is-- a beam of sunshine! What a darling 2 year old. We are trying to encourage him to, "use his words" constantly, versus yelling at us all for what he wants....enough already!



Here are my fabulous Artists...what a great evening we had. They times put such a joy into the Advent season into our lives. We have had a crazy month, but it has been such a delight too.



5 comments:

tlforsythe said...

OK.....all I had to do was check out the old blog. I just got out of practice checkign in. :) Thanks for the update!!

Love you!

Kristin said...

Looks like so much fun! The kids look adorable!

Kim said...

I love this! What a great idea...you and your coffee cup are so funny. And i love Killian's eyes!

Minnie said...

WOW, you guys are sooo cute! I really miss you all! I hope to see you soon and to maybe take some kids home with me :)

Rachel Goodman said...

Tanna, did you REALLY take ALL your children to the Dancing Brush? I just took all mine to a similar place and I'm sure it was a divine miracle that nothing broke while we were there.